Wednesday, January 3, 2007

There Are Times When You Just NEED A Big Chunk Of Meat


The stress of the holidays is behind us now. It's a nice, fairly warm day for January. We don't have Sparky tonight, and there's still that bottle of champagne to open that I didn't feel up to drinking on New Year's Eve. It's a perfect night for a steak dinner.

I had planned a better picture, with the steak on the grill, or at least with some corn on the cob on the plate with the steak and potato. But I got a phone call, and Spouse Guy also got a call, and things just got neglected from there. But the KC strips were excellent and it was a nice meal, nonetheless.

I'm not posting a recipe this time. I'm pretty sure you know what to do.

5 comments:

Malnurtured Snay said...

I was going to offer my services, then realized your post title was a double entendre. So, nevermind.

Holly {ArtistMotherTeacher} said...

Is that chex mix I see on your salad? What an interesting idea for a topper.

Blogarita said...

Snay: Well, it never hurts to find out. ;)

Pixie: I wondered if anyone would pick up on that. We tried it one night on a whim, and we love it!

Violet said...

YUM!

Dave and I had "Dijon Style Orange Roughy" tonight. It was good, but I didn't feel up to taking any photos...

Blogarita said...

Violet: Sounds good! I'm getting ready to post fish recipes.