Friday, December 1, 2006

Welcome To Blogarita's Kitchen

Here in Blogaritaville, we love to eat and I love to cook. This is my place to write about some of the things that show up on our table.

There are no rules here. Sometimes I will post recipes with pictures. Other times, I'll post recipes without pictures, or pictures without recipes. I'll probably post a lot of other stuff here too, like homemaking tips, ways to save money (especially on groceries), and pictures of our granddaughter Sparky.

This is my frugal/wifey/homemaker blog. If you're into that sort of thing, pull up a chair and visit for a while.

If not, check out my other blog here.

2 comments:

Bob said...

Nice blog. I've been missing those sunday supper posts.

Blogarita said...

Thanks, Nobody. I'm surprised you remember those...