Saturday, December 2, 2006

A Little Lovin' From The Oven

We had homemade pizza tonight, so I thought I'd re-post this. It was originally posted on Friday, April 28, 2006, at Wasting Away In Blogaritaville.


There are three things Spouse Guy can never get enough of: sex, beer and this...


Everybody's had bad beer, and I think most of us have had bad sex. But is there such a thing as bad pizza?


I've heard it said that pizza is like sex: when it's good it's great, and when it's bad, it's still pretty good.


Take last night for example. We were busy, out dumpster diving for good strong boxes for moving in a few weeks, and since we were behind the $3.49-all-you-can-eat pizza place anyway, we decided to go in the front door and have us some buffet. It's good pizza. Not great by any means, but good, and we both stuffed ourselves silly for less than $8.


On the other hand, tonight we'll be having some of my homemade pizza, a lot like the one in the picture (that I made a while back). No matter that we just had pizza last night; Spouse Guy is always up for it. And my homemade pie is great pizza. The kind you keep going back to throughout the evening for "just a little more".


I better go restock the beer fridge and get my dough to rising. Y'all have a great weekend. I know we will.

No comments: