Thursday, April 5, 2007

Blogarita's Kitchen Under New Management

Running a kitchen is hard work, so I've asked Violet to join me here at Blogarita's Kitchen.

Violet writes about food occasionally on her blog, The Lemonade Stand. At my request, I've asked for...and posted...some of her recipes here. I figured, why not cut out the middle man (me!) and have Violet post recipes whenever she finds one she'd like to share?

I've been treading water here in the Kitchen for a couple of weeks now. My goals have been not so much to try new things, but to use up some leftovers from our freezers and get meals on the table as quickly and easily as possible. I thought I had next week's menus planned, but found out earlier this week that we'll be having company for Easter, and ended up switching from grilled chicken to baked ham for Sunday's meal. That, in turn, caused the rest of my week to change, as I make meals to use the leftover ham. Simply put, I've been busy here, but not necessarily with interesting meals.

I hope to have some new recipes by the weekend, but meanwhile, I'm hoping that Violet will post her recipe for this scrumptious looking Citrus Shrimp.

Welcome Violet!!

No comments: