Friday, May 4, 2007

Product: Spray-On Salad Dressing


Anyone else tried this yet? It's Wishbone Salad Spritzers. A few sprays on your favorite salad and you're good to go.

We generally go for the creamy salad dressings, but I found these on a great sale and decided to try one. We bought the Balsamic Breeze flavor, and liked it well enough that I went back and got the Italian flavor.

The label says it has just one calorie per spray and that the smallish 7-ounce bottle will dress as much salad as a 16-ounce bottle of regular dressing. That's at 10 sprays per serving, which is what Spouse Guy uses. I prefer a lot less dressing than he does, and the pump is a great way to keep from over-dressing my salad.

You can read more product information here.

2 comments:

Violet said...

I'll have to try that stuff. I've been using the "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" spray lately... Seems to definitely help with portion control.

Blogarita said...

Let me know what you think of it.