Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Cheese Ravioli Lasagna

This has to be the easiest "recipe" ever for lasagna.

Just spray a pan with non-stick spray, spread about a 1/2-cup of pasta sauce on the bottom, and add a layer of frozen cheese ravioli.

Add a layer of whatever you like (I used cooked and crumbled Italian sausage and some shredded Mozzarella cheese...you could use ground beef, frozen chopped spinach or broccoli or just about anything else that sounds good).

Spread on another cup or so of sauce and another layer of frozen cheese ravioli. Top it all with more sauce, cover it with foil and bake it at 350° for about an hour.

Remove the foil, sprinkle on Parmesan cheese and bake for another 10 minutes or so to brown the cheese a little.

That's all there is too it! Super easy and tasty with some garlic toast and a salad.

3 comments:

Holly {ArtistMotherTeacher} said...

I've made this before. I had forgotten all about it. This would be a great freeze-ahead meal for when the baby comes. Thanks for posting it, I'll have to write a note and remind myself to make a batch ahead.

Violet said...

YUM!

Dave and I haven't done so great this week; we've eaten out every night since Sunday... But, this is one I'll put on my list to try. It looks gooo-oood!

Blogarita said...

Pixie: You're right...this would be a great make-ahead dish.

Violet: It's a perfect dish...easy and delicious!